Motto, Vision & Aims
Learning with God to be the best we can be. Dysgu gyda Duw i wneud ein gorau.
A school family that lives according to the teachings of Christ; providing care, encouragement and ensuring all reach their potential.
Each member of the school community is valued and loved as a unique child of God. We, therefore, aim to:
- provide an education of the highest standard and secure the pursuit of excellence,
- develop a passion for lifelong learning and a desire to learn from mistakes,
- guarantee equality of opportunity for all and respect for individuality and diversity,
- build positive partnerships with families, governors, the church and the wider community,
- promote consistently high standards of behaviour and self-respect,
- develop responsible and highly motivated global citizens who have the skills to cope with a changing world and the ability to make healthy choices,
- recognise achievements and celebrate success at every opportunity.